- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes|
|Features:||Breathable, balanced, wear-resistant|
|Colour:||Fluorescent, Pink, Purple|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Micro fiber|
||Suede Micro fiber|
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Yoga, pilates, dancing
I don't run in these, but they are in my opinion a fantastic shoe. I only wear these fivefingers to work out, so far just inside. I do yoga, crossfit, weight training, a variety of HIIT, LISS, tabata and both treadmill intervals and elliptical work. they are great, I barely feel them, which is what I want.
The yoga teacher recommended this pair of shoes for me. It is particularly comfortable and lightweight. I love it, would buy again.