A light, thin and flexible tool for the feet, this Summer Non-slip Quick-drying Five Finger Training Shoes is best for those situations when going fully barefoot just isn't an option. The snug fit and lightweight design, along with perforations in the very durable No-slip Sole allow water to move quickly through the shoe for quick drying. An added distinctive, Silicone print within the lining prevents added internal slippage.
- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes, Water Shoes, Aqua Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Elastic fiber + Mesh|
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Climbing, jogging/long-distance running, outdoor training, hiking, badminton, golf, tennis
Great for walking in rivers or lakes. They drain the water and dry surprisingly fast. Extremely lightweight and thin compared to the running versions I have used in the past. Grips very well on wet rocks. These are great and I now wear them any time I'm in the yard working. Even stepping on sharp rocks doesn't cause any pain which is great. They are like an extension of the pad of your feet.
I hiked all day in them and didn't slip once. Everyone was asking me about them and complimenting them. Sure they look different but they are the most clomfortable shoes! Super good traction too. I will recommend to everyone!