- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes, Shoes With Separate Toes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Lycra stretch fabric|
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Climbing, jogging/long-distance running, outdoor training, hiking, yoga
I have had these for a week. I finally got the chance to run my first 5 miles in them. Way better than I could have expected. I run without socks. These individual toes are more comfortable than what I used to with the wide toe box.
I use these for working out in the gym and will start using them for running. I love the space my toes have in them, even though some may say it looks like duck feet. They are a minimalist shoe, so if you're not used to running basically barefoot, you'll want to start off slow since you'll definitely have to get your feet to adjust to landing completely different. Only time will tell how long the shoes will actually last, but I love every bit of functionality, design, and feel of these and feel they are a great buy for the money.
I bought these because a message therapist recommended a barefoot shoe like this to treat planter's faciitis which I have been suffering with for about six months. I first treated with a tennis ball, rolling it with my bare, sore foot. That improved it a lot. Then I began massaging the sore areas, but still had some soreness. I began wearing these shoes with no socks two days ago... and today have almost no pain when walking! They are very comfortable. I will continue using them for healthy feet!
This five finger shoe is really cool. It has an interesting style.
I am very happy with my purchase!
Quite surprised with the performance/quality of these shoes. Very comfortable and seem pretty durable. Closing in on a month of having them, wear them everyday for whatever I am doing. Other than some sole wear, they still look new!! Would recommend this type, maybe not the ones with the velcro! Might get another pair just to find out!
I really liked these shoes. Comfortable and the fit was perfect. I have bought them for one month, Now that I have adjusted, and developed my body from the knees down, i wear these everywhere on any terrain, including running or hiking up and down very steep rough/loose trails. Worth every penny. Absolutely would buy again.