If you usually wear EU size, please order according to European size.
Pilates Fitness Five Finger Shoes Outdoor Running Shoes Yoga Shoes
- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe’s utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes, Yoga Shoes, Pilates Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40,41,42,43,44,45|
|Upper Material:||Suede / Thick Lycra / SBR|
|Lining Material:||Pigskin lining / breathable fabric|
|Outsole Material:||Non-slip Rubber|
|Occasion:||Sports and Casual|
|Season:||Spring, Summer, Fall|
|Applicable Sports:||Running, hiking, camping, sports trends,health massage, dance|
Love them want another pair
They are fun to wear and feel good but do take some getting use to. I have been told to switch out the shoes I wear on a regular basis and I like having something different in my line up. Would like them better if they were all black or brown. The red doesn't go with a lot of my outfits.
These take some breaking in, but are worth the effort because they get my toes working in ways they don't normally go. They exercise the muscles in the toes and make me feel more grounded, more strong. I love my Five Finger shoes and will be ordering another pair soon.
The finish appears to be well made, I intend to use them for casual walk and jogging. Also indoor work outs. Time will tell if they last, for the price if it last a year. I think these are a good option to the more expensive barefoot shoe. I would buy them again. Well worth it.