- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes, Running Shoes|
|Features:||Prevent beriberi, dredge foot meridians, promote blood circulation, and correct foot deformities|
|Colour:||Light Color, Dark Color
|Size:||40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Lycra stretch fabric|
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Jungle, Jogging / long-distance running, rock climbing, outdoor climbing, training, hiking, sprinting
They feel great and have good rigidity to them. The bottom is very tough but doesn’t sacrifice flexibility and movability. I wore them on a rocky and sandy trail for a 3 mile jog and they held up great. It is a very flexible shoe but not too easily penetrable. On said trail I stepped on patches of gravel and felt fine, but when you step on a singular small rock you will feel it- so be cautious. Very breathable and comfortable as well. I will be buying another pair.
If you prefer to walk around barefoot, these might be for you. Used them on trails, walked over sticks, large rocks, sand, mud, knotted roots, pebbles, and they were still comfortable.
Ran on the road today, great feel. Great construction, fits like a glove, breathable material, love the color. I might just have to buy another.