If you usually wear EU size, please order according to European size.
Blue Quick Dry 5 Toe Shoes Outdoor Casual Non-slip Five Finger Shoes
- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe’s utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Five Finger Shoes
|Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable
|40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
|Breathable mesh fabric
|Non-slip Rubber + Eco-friendly PU
|Sports and Casual
|Spring, Summer, Fall
|Running, hiking, climbing, camping, badminton, golf, tennis
GREAT SHOE!!! I've been wearing the barefoot five fingers for about 2 years and this shoe is the best I've come across! It's well stiched and, for me, padded in all the proper places.
The only issue I have: I want to buy two more pairs but the colors are kind of dull I wish they had a bit more personality to them, hopefully in the future they'll come up with some color combos like the ones I bought.
This are one of the best purchase that I have made, they are pricey, but worth every single penny. I cannot tell in the long term, but for the few days that I wear them (10-12 hours in total) they are super good.
I used in the sea when i swim, climbing rocks to go in and out of the sea as well as on very steep paths, cleaned after to remove the salt and they come back as new.
If you never wear a five fingers before, you just need to be careful, it use your toes and front of the foot more, making your calves very tired at first, but you will get used to it, it should also improve your walking/running.
I am super happy with this five finger shoes and I would use it all the day!