If you usually wear EU size, please order according to European size.
Men’s Five Toe Hiking Shoes Light Outdoor Five Finger Shoes
- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe’s utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes, Toe Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, wear-resistant, breathable, support, balance, lightweight|
|Size:||40, 41, 42, 43, 44|
|Lining Material:||Micro fiber|
|Outsole Material:||Non-slip Rubber|
|Occasion:||Sports and Casual|
|Season:||Spring, Summer, Fall|
|Applicable Sports:||Climbing, Hiking|
I wear Five Fingers daily. My feet get the workout they need for healthy circulation and my walking and running gait are perfect since these shoes are the equivalent of going barefoot. If you demand comfort over convention and want your feet to only experience what evolution intended for them, they are for you.
Very comfy, great sole support. Best feature is padded tongue. Look awesome and I get tons of compliments. Great for hiking, climbing or errands. Would buy again.
These fit snugly and hold my foot well. they are in fact comfortable to run in and I use them at the gym on a treadmill. I've actually been able to run longer distances than with regular tennis shoes. I like the way they feel on my feet and they do hold them well.
I did not expect to receive the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. I did not expect these five finger shoes to completely eliminate my foot pain. To be sure, they look a bit funky, but if it comes down to a decision between personal comfort and aesthetics, I'm choosing comfort every time, and these have delivered so well that I ordered another pair.
This is my first pair of this type of five fingers. Have severe foot and ankle pain and noticed it was only when barefoot that it went away. There are several known issues to cause this, but I found that the extra cushion in running shoes, crocs, etc is now causing instability. Tried these show and have minimal pain, as when barefoot. Wore them around a little to get used to them and did a 3 mile walk this morning without any of the issues that I normally have.