Men’s Five Finger Shoes Breathable Ultra-light Outdoor Five Toe Shoes
- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe’s utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Colour:||Black, Khaki, Grey|
|Size:||41, 42, 43, 44|
|Upper Material:||Space cotton|
|Lining Material:||Micro fiber|
|Outsole Material:||Non-slip Rubber|
|Occasion:||Sports and Casual|
|Applicable Sports:||running, outdoor training, hiking, climbing|
I just got these so I can't comment on how they hold up but I love them! I love the style and how lightweight they are. I am excited about them.
I purchased a pair of kk five fingers aviators shoes last year I started walking in them exclusively six days a week 8-12 miles a day, I walked in those shoes from October 5 till May 30 well over 1500 miles, my feet have never been better and I didna??t get one blister,
These are my walking shoes from now on,
All of my old regular shoes gave me sore feet and blisters.
The toe size and width are great. Unfortunately to get that width I end up with several extra inches of shoe in the back.
I train in all activities weight, cycling, mt biking, kayaking, any outdoor sports. This shoe is excellent, best thing about them is the sole of the shoe. Designed perfect
WellMed a lot of thought went into it very comfortable my feet feel great after wearing these all day