(special for this shoe) Save $10 direct with code: SAVE10
- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Colour:||Black, Khaki, Grey|
|Size:||41, 42, 43, 44|
|Upper Material:||Space cotton|
||Sports and Casual
running, outdoor training, hiking, climbing
WellMed a lot of thought went into it very comfortable my feet feel great after wearing these all day
If you're looking for a 'pretty' five finger shoe style, this isn't it. But these shoes are exceptionally comfortable, more comfortable than any other pair of shoes I've ever owned because they give your toes room to spread out, even the little toe.
wow, first time using 5 fingers....amazing... In the first minute i thought that they are like socks and i was confused because i was not able to wear them properly....but from the second time is easy,comfortable...I love them.
Arch support should not be a question on here. They give you protection so you can pretend to be barefoot. I LOVE these. I've been wearing five fingers for 3 years and nothing else - they and my chiropractor has taking me from limping for 3 years from mild bursitis and possible nerve damage to walking and occasionally jogging again. These are SO comfy!
My husband loves these shoes! He previously had tried the Vibram toe shoes and wasnt totally happy with the fit or comfort. He wanted something light weight for the gym but still comfortable. These hit the mark! Obviously not recommended for anything other than warmer weather outdoors but perfect otherwise!