If you usually wear EU size, please order according to European size.
- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe’s utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, deodorant|
|Size:||40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Pigskin + Cotton and linen|
|Lining Material:||Suede + Micro fiber|
|Outsole Material:||Non-slip Rubber|
|Season:||Spring, Summer, Fall|
|Applicable Sports:||Running, Hiking, Training|
Grey color was a little bland but all in all a great shoe
Roomy toe box, zero heel lift, nice tread, a slightly padded arch (enough to feel, but not affect performance and the sock liner is removable) and a sole substantial enough to easily handle my Yak Trax. And you simply can not beat the price. Time will tell how sturdy they are, but at this price I can buy three pair for the price of one pair of Five Fingers.
Nice color. Perfect size description. Amazing and comfortable feeling of those shoes. Comfortable form for each toe.
Love love love this fabulous and comfy shoe. Would be good for more colour variety but though. Recommended purchase.