- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
||Non-slip Rubber + Eco-friendly PU
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Climbing, jogging/long-distance running, outdoor training, hiking, yoga
Great shoe. What I was a little disappointed about was how long it took to get them. I also had sent a couple e mails with no response. I was really close to calling my card company and rejecting the charge. I didn't know if they were still coming. If you all would just keep the customer updated, it would have been a better experience. Thank you, Brad W.
Very happy!! Fits perfectly! I wear a 7-7 1/2 and the 38 is perfect! The grip on the bottom is incredible
The fabric is breathable, and the antimicrobial lining. They are so well designed, in fact, they might have been customized for my feet, for all I can tell. Do yourself a favor: free your feet. Let them breathe; let all the tiny muscles in them naturally adjust to what you're standing on and how you're walking.