- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||SBR, mesh|
||Non-slip Rubber + Eco-friendly PU
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Climbing, jogging/long-distance running, outdoor training, hiking, yoga
The grip on the bottom is incredible. Pretty good fit, pretty cool shoes. Not ideal for lifting, but pretty good for everything else.
They weren't very comfortable in the toes in the beginning. The material was too stiff. Now however, its extremely comfortable and I can take these shoes over any terrain.
The material is sturdy but it's not meant to be as abused as Vibrams. These fit pretty snug, and even after some loosening due to wear it's still there. The back inside heel is also made from some material that can pull on your skin if its hot and you're sweating (also not wearing toe socks). I LOVE these. They're comfortable and much lighter than even my old KSO's. The soles are solid and I like the hemp feel on my feet. It's much more breathable than I was originally expecting.
These have a very light and flexible rubber outsole with a very elastic and breathable mesh upper. Because of this there are no weird pressure points anywhere, as is the case with every other ill-fitting analog I've ever tried on. These are just fantastic — comfort, fit, breathability, all A+ as far as I'm concerned.
The main reason I decided to get these 5 toed shoes were for the traction on the bottom. I’m always running so I needed something versatile and cheap. The shoes get the job done at price that’s less than half what you would pay for an average pair of running shoes. Overall it’s a good deal.