- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes, Running Shoes|
|Features:||Prevent beriberi, dredge foot meridians, promote blood circulation, and correct foot deformities|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Lycra stretch fabric|
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Jogging / long-distance running, rock climbing, outdoor climbing, training, hiking, sprinting
My first pair of five finger shoes and I absolutely love the comfort of these. They are not much to look at, so says the wife, but I like adventurous, outdoor look of them. My flat feet are finally happy.
These are great shoes that I use for hiking or trail running. I like these for shoes for hiking especially when wet, muddy or crossing rivers. Also for technical hikes where footing is super important. You can trust your footing better in these five toe shoes.