- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The shoes with toes separated are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes, Five Toe Shoes, Shoes With Toes Separated|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Lycra stretch fabric|
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Climbing, jogging/long-distance running, outdoor training, hiking, yoga
I've been wearing various pairs of these shoes for several years now and can't get enough of them. They are extremely comfortable, very light weight, and durable. I started wearing them for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, and disc golfing. Once you start wearing these you will see why they are so amazing.
Bought as a gift for my husband, and he wears them daily! Comfy, stylish and true to size
I bought a size 11 and feels great. The rubber is very flexible and malleable and allows you to feel the ground better than merrells barefoot shoes. I have bought the merrell brand twice (around $100 each) before. I love the elastic laces. It helps the top of the foot to flex while keeping the shoes snug. In the past the tops of feet get tendinitis if I tie them too tight for a run. It appears this won't be a problem now.