- The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
- The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
- Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop, this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
- The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
- The stretch fabric upper offers your feet a cool and skin-friendly feel, with an easy slip-on entry.
- Elastic Design: Adjust the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to improve stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Enhanced Abrasion-resistant rubber sole designs add traction and stability to wet surfaces allowing you to take on any adventure. These fivefinger shoes are actually ideal for running, hiking, Yoga, traning, not only for beach-wear.
- Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe's utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
|Item Type:||Five Finger Shoes|
|Features:||Non-slip, abrasion-resistant, breathable, easy to dry in water, light and durable|
|Size:||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45|
|Upper Material:||Black snake pattern Elastic fiber|
||Non-slip Rubber + Eco-friendly PU
||Sports and Casual
||Spring, Summer, Fall
Climbing, jogging/long-distance running, outdoor training, hiking, yoga
Black Camouflage Five Finger Shoes Outdoor Hiking Shoes
I would say the fit is similar to the Alitza (toe pockets spaced closer together, which I really like) but it has more padding, I love the color very much.
I love vibram fivefingers. But they are old fashion. These five finger shoes are good looking! These are a great hiking shoe. These give you the feel of walking barefoot without the worry of stepping on anything that might hurt your feet.
It's always a risk buying shoes online. I have normal width toes and a very narrow heel. Shoes tend to be too loose and rub my heels raw. These 5 toe shoes stay on because of the elastic, don't rub and are incredibly comfortable. I usually go in my bare feet or flip flops, so there was no adjustment period for me to "get used" to wearing these. From the top, I think they look like I'm wearing socks without shoes.